Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Why in the world don't they show commericals that showcase the 3D games? That would show the capabilities of the Pre
    Uhm didn't you just post this?
    Quote Originally Posted by nbnguy98 View Post
    Why in the world don't they show commericals that showcase the 3D games? That would show the capabilities of the Pre
    Why crappy ads in general?

Palm has been bad on ads. Hopefully they will start showing off more.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Maybe cause they don't run properly. Too many cards...... Anyone? Lol
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    my theory is that there aren't any good pre exclusive 3d games. If they show an ad with all the same games on the iphone ppl will probably stil lask why choose the pre over the iphone.

now if they made a nice multitaskin ad with some 3d games being juggled that's be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by alhaqq View Post
    my theory is that there aren't any good pre exclusive 3d games. If they show an ad with all the same games on the iphone ppl will probably stil lask why choose the pre over the iphone.

now if they made a nice multitaskin ad with some 3d games being juggled that's be nice.
    Exclusive 3D games are probably a pipe dream my friend. I doubt many big name developers are going to give us any exclusives. It's cheaper to make games for as many devices as possible (IE: iphone and Pre) than it is to make games specifically for the Pre, especially since WebOS doesn't have the market share.