1.    #1  
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that their AIM status button no longer does any thing. It used tell me that i was Available or in Standby or Offline. But now when I tap it, it does nothing at all. I've tried restarting, but it automatically logs in. Im down to about three options, Running EPR (thinking its related to a patch I installed), removing the AIM acct and trying to readd it or if all else fails seeing if the sprint tech guys have any clue about how to fix it with out wiping my phone! lol. I only care bc i dont like constantly being online as well as it draining my battery from being always connected.

Please help me, have you exprienced this also, so that I know its not just me and I dont need to waste time trying to solve a problem created by webOS 1.4
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinadaydream View Post
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that their AIM status button no longer does any thing. It used tell me that i was Available or in Standby or Offline. But now when I tap it, it does nothing at all. I've tried restarting, but it automatically logs in. Im down to about three options, Running EPR (thinking its related to a patch I installed), removing the AIM acct and trying to readd it or if all else fails seeing if the sprint tech guys have any clue about how to fix it with out wiping my phone! lol. I only care bc i dont like constantly being online as well as it draining my battery from being always connected.

Please help me, have you exprienced this also, so that I know its not just me and I dont need to waste time trying to solve a problem created by webOS 1.4
    My Messaging App is working just like before the update to 1.4. When I select the "status button", I still have the option to Log Off. It sounds like it might be something you did by installing a patch.
  3.    #3  
    *laughs* thanks for your response it was exactly the information i needed to know.. I just ran the EPR and pressed the status button on AIM and now it works perfectly!! I doubt Ill be able to figure out which patch might have caused the problem, but im thinking as they finish updating all the patches to be webOS 1.4 compatible that i wont have to worry too much about running into this situation again.

but thanks for your help! :-D