1.    #1  
    I have the patch installed but I'm not 100% sure it's doing the working. Is there a site I can visit or a method I can check through browsing that will give me 100% reason to believe that it's working???
    Visit Chat on any device with a browser| eBuddy Lite Messenger

It should give you the iPhone formatted version.
  3.    #3  
    Okay I visited the site. How do I tell if it's the iPhone formatted version?
  4.    #4  
    bump plz
    I installed the Iphone Spoof app today and it really didn't seem to work all that well. In fact, when you bring up the web browser it would automatically go into landscape and I would type to search it would be a bit messed up. I ended up just removing it.
  6.    #6  
    Yeah I don't think it's working anymore. A bunch of sites have gone weird lookin'.

I tried doing it the commandline way too and it didn't work. is this patch not working with 1.4 anymore???

can anyone else tell me if this patch is working for them?
    Simply visit Fandango.com If it tells you to download the iphone app then its working. If it tells you to download the WebOS app, then its not.

Personally i dont think you need this spoof, as most site do work fine with the pre, if anything the spoof just makes it seem as though there are more iphone users trying to access the site, without any love for WebOS.
    iphone spoof tweak slows youtube down I gad to take it off cause of that.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdarknessb View Post
    Simply visit Fandango.com If it tells you to download the iphone app then its working. If it tells you to download the WebOS app, then its not.

Personally i dont think you need this spoof, as most site do work fine with the pre, if anything the spoof just makes it seem as though there are more iphone users trying to access the site, without any love for WebOS.
    Thanks. Says I need the Palm app.

I'm pretty close to completely doctoring my phone (not 100% because of this reason but also because I have a crap ton of patches but they don't seem to be showing up on WebOS or Preware). It's really annoying.

Only thing holding me back is the length of time it's going to take to re-organize my pages and shuffling the apps around and creaking new launchpoints and stuff.