1.    #1  
    This is ONLY to those of you that interface with Google Voice via the "www.google.com/voice/m" address. Please respond only if you are one of these people.

Is anyone getting a weird white block of graphic taking up half of the screen when you go to select your contact to call or send a txt?

Reenacted scenario (via SMS):
    When I go to the website I select SMS
    Then I select "Choose Contact"
    I search for, and select my contact

It then proceeds to take me to some screen I cannot make out due to the fact that a huge block of white is blocking the rest of whatever's there.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    This happens to me anytime I access a contact. This has been discussed in a couple other threads as well.
  3.    #3  
    Didn't see this anywhere and I used search. Maybe they used a different combo of words.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    yeah it's happening to everyone using the mobile GV site on a pre. I am SO angry that I "switched" to GV because now that gDialPro is gone, I can't really use GV with this latest issue (related to 1.4 I believe).

who can we plead with for a fix- I assume it's Google rather than Palm. But I suppose writing to Google is slightly less effective than peeing into the wind.
    It's not related to 1.4, but to Goggle.
    +1 for not seeing the entire contact page area. Any find any workarounds?
    Palm has logged this in its software issue tracking system. We endeavor to continuously improve our software quality and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are grateful to the community and will evaluate options based on customer feedback and software best practices.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Is there a way to paste a number into the number field using GV mobile? I can't figure out how to do this...
    why don't you use the non web portion of gdial? That's what I've been using. It works great.
    yeah it's happening to everyone using the mobile GV site on a pre. I am SO angry that I "switched" to GV because now that gDialPro is gone, I can't really use GV with this latest issue (related to 1.4 I believe).