1.    #1  
    My mom finally got fed up with her bb curve and decided to get the plus (ive been persuading her to get it since it came out last month). Shes getting it online and isnt sure if she should get the $45 data plan or the $30 one. Im assuming that the 30 dollar one is the 5 gig cap and the 45 is unlimited. Just thought I would ask to see if anyone can confirm this for me.
    45 dollar plan is the "corporate" plan, for use with exchange server. The $30 plan will also synch with exchange. Go with the $30. data limits are the same for both plans.
    Hell, for your mom the $10 plan might be enough (ask a rep about it) depending on whether or not she's a web-surfer or not. The plan only has a 25mb limit though.

Otherwise, go with the $30 plan. She won't need the $45 one.
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    Hell, for your mom the $10 plan might be enough (ask a rep about it) depending on whether or not she's a web-surfer or not. The plan only has a 25mb limit though.

I can guarantee that she would go over 25mb a month. Besides, I think Verizon requires at least the $30 data plan.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post

My madre is actually pretty good with technology. The 25mb would definitely not be enough for her. She likes to do light browsing and go on facebook and such from her blackberry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I can guarantee that she would go over 25mb a month. Besides, I think Verizon requires at least the $30 data plan.
    Most of their reps will tell you that, but if you get the right one they'll tell you that all you need is a "data" plan, and since the $10 plan is considered a "data" plan, it applies.

You have to get the right person though.