Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
  1.    #141  
    you need to install one of my CPUScaler apps to help with that.
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    well this is with the 800 Applied but that was only happenning shortly after applied the patch. I believe my phones cpu caliibrated to the new Kernel bc it stopped after I tried to repeat this action and the response was not the same. Before running stock my phone would start getting hot on several occassions . When I applied the 600 I noticed the heat issue almost completely disappeared. Now on the 800 It'll be interesting to see if temp will regulate to a controlled and acceptable level or if I'll have to put it in airplane mode to let it cool. I was just making sure what temp is too hot bc I'm trying to track my temp when doing diff things but obviously don't want my phone to burn up.

so what do I do to get a scaler?

by the way I'm on webos 1.4 W/ the new 800 Patch
    Last edited by OverLordOfYou; 03/25/2010 at 07:43 PM.
  3.    #143  
    sounds like you need CPUScalerUber edition (for caj2008/unixpsycho 720/800mhzkernel).

download it here:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...cpu-speed.html
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Did this ever get into preware? Yeah, I know you can do it with webosqi, I just prefer preware..
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678