Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The Title says it all !
    I do not have an update available....?
  3.    #3  
    I have a friend who works as a CSR and the information has now been posted in their system that the update is available.

He noted to me that there is an issue with sending video via MMS and it's advised to send video via email until the problem is resolved.

I updated earlier with the hybrid update so my phone say's it up to date.

If it isn't available yet.. Trust me... it's gonna be there sometime today.
    Quote Originally Posted by the.teejster View Post
    The Title says it all !
    Okay then, any details.....ie; where in the country this occurred, is the Paid App catalogue available, and any other details.

So far there is nothing showing in the Calgary area.
    Nothing in Vancouver either
    nothing here in New Brunswick, will keep checking tonight.
    Some people are like a Slinky...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs
  7.    #7  
    FYI... This isn't meant to be posted as a joke.

I really do have a friend who works at bell. Up until late this afternoon there was no mention of Webos 1.4 in the system they reference for help.

The information was posted today and it notes what I stated up above.

So I would speculate that it is in the process of being pushed out to the OTA servers or will be VERY SOON TODAY.

If you are curious about calling and they tell you they know nothing about it... Ask if they checked "InfoZone".
    Awesome, thanks for relaying the info.
    pics or it didn't happen.

just kidding, that's promising news

thanks for the update
    Ya still nothing yet at 4 pm here in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by the.teejster View Post
    FYI... This isn't meant to be posted as a joke.

I really do have a friend who works at bell. Up until late this afternoon there was no mention of Webos 1.4 in the system they reference for help.

The information was posted today and it notes what I stated up above.

So I would speculate that it is in the process of being pushed out to the OTA servers or will be VERY SOON TODAY.

If you are curious about calling and they tell you they know nothing about it... Ask if they checked "InfoZone".
    Hmm.. not to pester your friend with questions, but are they able to tell you whether or not Bell has any control over the App Catalog situation? Just very curious if it's Palm holding things up, or just where things stand in general.

Thanks to them anyways, for letting us know about the update.
    The MRS. just got it in Halifax, Nova Scotia on her PRE (17:00 Halifax time). I'm stuck here on course in Portage La Prairie MB, and although I have a Bell Palm Pre (from Halifax) I haven't seen the update either. Must be a "local" thing!? Starting on the east coast maybe?
    Great, that means I'll be last (West coast) lol
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'm in New Brunswick and it's 5pm right now. Just check and nothing is showing yet...
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Bell is really starting to **** me off! This update better be out today, this isn't acceptable at all!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Nothing yet here in Ontario but I'll be checking often for sure. Last update I got was around 6pm-ish after work.
    hold your pants guys, we waited days for this day, can't we wait a few more hours? And heck if it is today gratz to bell as the last update took two weeks not 4 days.
    got a call, went to my voicemail, from M Oosterman assistant and she told me that the 1.4 update has been released and that I should be able to instal it immediately...

but nothing shows up yet. I guess this should be matter of minutes I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by ukabu View Post
    got a call, went to my voicemail, from M Oosterman assistant and she told me that the 1.4 update has been released and that I should be able to instal it immediately...

but nothing shows up yet. I guess this should be matter of minutes I guess.
    I hope that it's not a prank from one of your buddies.
    Over on the other thread....
    Here....
    Remember to thank gujifijian....

Cheers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast