Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. s4l
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I dropped my Pre today for the 1st time and boy am I sad,

I have a few little scratches on the black hardware, Which is now looking a little white is there anything you guys suggest to make this thing look like it was before? (Which was basically new).

Id appreciate all feedback guys.
    Black touch-up paint from ur local car parts store. (with the little brush in the cap)

thats all ive got
  4. s4l
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post

thats all ive got
    [5 year old]
    Karma is a B!tch
    [/5year old]

nothing you can do... just accept it. Thats what i had to do. i look at a 1/2 inch scratch in the middle of my screen every day lol. BUT when i did drop my phone for the first time.. all wiggle was gone and my phone was much tighter LoL.

I bought one of those "armor" covers for it.. but will put it on if i ever have to replace mine and get a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    [5 year old]
    Karma is a B!tch
    [/5year old]

ill take my chances
    i have never dropped mines. HA HA!....HA HA!
    jk, u must feel sad...lol
    black sharpie worked for me!
    if you do not use a case,,to prvent further scrathes you should have front and back invisi sheilds on. I know,after 6 months,if I pull them babys off,my phone will look like it just came out of the box. When put on properly,u do not even know they are there. Its like putting a invisible rubber coating ,,or laminating, yr phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    if you do not use a case,,to prvent further scrathes you should have front and back invisi sheilds on. I know,after 6 months,if I pull them babys off,my phone will look like it just came out of the box. When put on properly,u do not even know they are there. Its like putting a invisible rubber coating ,,or laminating, yr phone.
    +1.

I kept the screen protector on my Pre till my PhantomSkinz came and installed.

Bought the Pre UK Launch day (oct) and since i have never seen my Pre's screen naked (without a protector). I'm sure itll look awesome once i take it off and itll be as new which will add to the resell value
    I have dropped my pre 3 times already. All 3 times on the cement. Not a scratch . I finally decided to put a skin on it....just in case. I did not put it on the back however because of the TS (though I am sure it would have worked just fine with it).
    I have the shield and the seidio case and touch stone works fine
    I tried and just loved how my pre looks and feels with the seidio 2 piece case.does not add just about any bulk at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malyshka View Post
    I have dropped my pre 3 times already. All 3 times on the cement. Not a scratch . I finally decided to put a skin on it....just in case. I did not put it on the back however because of the TS (though I am sure it would have worked just fine with it).
    Skin works just fine with touchstone back.

Which was a major plus for me as i didnt really Touchstone Matt back (contrary to what others have said) and preferred the glossy effect, thankfully the skin gave me the glossy effect again gave me that so you just cant go wrong.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I drop my Pre all the time!! I've had the clear skin on the front since almost day 1 (BodyGuardz, I think) and it works like magic.

(On a side note, isn't is awesome when you buy something and is ACTUALLY WORKS LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO??)

I don't have anything on the back becasue I always planned on getting the Touchstone and battery door that comes with it. I never did, though, and the back door is pretty scratched up now, not that I ever loo at it. However, if you haven't already seen it, you MUST check out this thread and what this dude did to his back door. It's sweet!! I got my "free" sample for only $8 and I'm trying to do as good a job as he did!
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post

thats all ive got
    I don't care who ya'are, that's funny!!
    glad someone liked it
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I don't care who ya'are, that's funny!!
    If you're five years old, maybe.
    Put an invisible skin of some kind. I have dropped mine a good bit and it shows no wear and tear.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast