1.    #1  
    This little app (that I found through Preware yesterday) is very nice! It's rather basic in it's (starting) features, but it also has more advances info on the battery itself and it can also graph your battery drain over the course of time.

I wanted a way to see how fast my battery is draining, as well as a way to track how it changed with different settings turned on and off etc.

I know there are other monitors, but this one seemed to fit my needs the best. I recommend it!
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    This little app (that I found through Preware yesterday) is very nice! It's rather basic in it's (starting) features, but it also has more advances info on the battery itself and it can also graph your battery drain over the course of time.

I wanted a way to see how fast my battery is draining, as well as a way to track how it changed with different settings turned on and off etc.

I know there are other monitors, but this one seemed to fit my needs the best. I recommend it!
    Yep, used it for years myself , great app!!
  3.    #3  
    Anyone else using other monitors, what kind of numbers are you seeing on a regular basis (% used per hour for example)?

For the past hour (with my phone sitting here doing nothing except checking for email every 5 minutes) i'm using around 4% with GPS on.

When I text or browse the web it goes up to around 7%. Anyone higher or lower?
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    I know there are other monitors,
    Where?
  5.    #5  
    Of course now I don't remember, but it's name showed up in a "related posts" thing when I created this thread. I know they're out there (or at least 1 WAS out there) other than this one.
    Battery monitor doesn't seem to be working for me. Sure it gives me the % that I'm at currently but it doesn't graph or tell me the %usage per hour. What'sup?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame2388 View Post
    Battery monitor doesn't seem to be working for me. Sure it gives me the % that I'm at currently but it doesn't graph or tell me the %usage per hour. What'sup?
    I have no clue...it's working great for me. All I had to do was open the program and let it sit there. I had to turn on the graph manually by opening the options menu (top left button on the screen) and enabling graphing.

If it still doesn't work, try uninstalling and then restarting your phone. Then go and reinstall it.