1.    #1  
    Looks wikid sweet from the screenshots! But at 316MB I'd have to delete some larger apps (other games) before installing. Perhaps those who have it would love to comment if they feel it's worth the space
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    I'm checking it out today for a full formal review and I have to say I'm impressed. Graphics are on par with other Gameloft games but the controls seem much more fluid.
    its awesome!
    I downloaded it. It seems really good so far. Character level ups. Inventory to buy and sell. Runs smooth on the phone. Control stick seems better than in Assassins Creed. I would say it is worthy of purchase.
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Good news!
    I know quite a bit of people were wishing this game would be ported over.

Now to go check it out
    the game is great. and I like to way you move around using not the virtual pad, but taping the place you are willing to go
    rather than start a new thread I figured I'd ask here. Anyone else have their saves just disappear? I went to play just now and found my save gone. I checked and it's just Dungeon Hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    rather than start a new thread I figured I'd ask here. Anyone else have their saves just disappear? I went to play just now and found my save gone. I checked and it's just Dungeon Hunter.
    Not me. I've played it quite a bit (more so than any other game, actually), and so far I've not had any problems.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    Nope
    odd... I've sent an email to Gameloft, maybe they can enlighten me. Maybe I'll poke around for the save file in the meantime.
    Great game. Price dropped recently to $4.99.