1.    #1  
    I have noticed that I am now unable to enlarge PDFs and I have also lost landscape view in the PDF Viewer. I am not able to verify if the issue stems from 1.4 or any of the patches I've downloaded because I never checked if the PDF Viewer before hand. I only started adding patches after 1.4. However, a couple of months ago I was able to enlarge and switch to landscape in the PDF Viewer. I appreciate any help on this.

Carrier: Sprint

Patches:
    4.4 icons v4 No Arrows Plus More - v1.4.0-12 - cwgtex
    Disable LED Notifications for Email - v1.4.0-12 - Franz Ruhmland
    Enable Dialpad Vibration - v1.4.0-3 - icederror
    Enable Hidden Clock - v1.4.0-3 - fankos72
    Enable Landscape Messaging - v1.4.0-3 - fritos1406, dBsooner
    Hide Nascar App - v1.4.0-17 - dBsooner, noir, cryptk
    Video Camera Flashlight - v1.4.0-18 - Jason Robitaille
    Virtual Keyboard - v1.4.0-1 - Eric J. Gaudet

Themes:
    Black Out (Revised). - v1.00 - Fr4nk1yn

PDF: supremecourtus.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf[/url]

Thanks Y'all!!!
    Gestures are gone in the PDF-Viewer with Webos1.4 . Duble-Tap to change Zoom-Level
    Did the PDF viewer ever have the ability ot view in landscape or zoom? I remember trying it out after I got my Pre Plus (Jan 25, 2010) and I was surprised there was no way to make the text large enough to read. No zooming was available for me.
    Never could view in landscape, Preware offered the patch that gives you this function.
  5.    #5  
    Simossoft, Thanks! Double tap works.

Yeah, you guys are probably right about the landscape view. Though, I swear I remember using the PDF Viewer in landscape to show a coupon I found online for a purchase. In any case, I'm all set.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    not being able to use multitouch gestures anymore in pdf sucks. I hope someone can help us out with a patch enabling it again. I would be very thankful.

luckily the landscape pdf patch works again with 1.4