1.    #1  
    I want one for my pre. Palm please include this in the next patch please as I would love to use my pre as a netbook.

http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-b...yboard-support
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    So nobody feels the same about adding this feature? Where have all the old school palm users gone?
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I'm with you. i used to love my ThinkOutside keyboard for my Tungsten T3.

if only one of us knew how to code in Linux.......
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    It would be handy to have a bluetooth keyboard sometimes.
  5.    #5  
    I think the problem with the pre using an external keyboard is the bluetooth being locked. I used to work all the time on any of my palm devices on an external keyboard, in fact I have my universal IR keyboard still lying around somewhere. Granted I prefer IR to BT due to less power useage but I am fine with a BT option. Just something would be nice so I could use the pre for extended usage rather then going out and looking for a netbook...
  6.    #6  
    Please head here and fill out the short feedback response if you want an external keyboard. Thanks!

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
  7.    #7  
    Just got my brother to join the cause! If we can get enough feedback Im sure that palm will do something about it!