1.    #1  
    I have been having this problem for a while now, but just ignored it. When I open Preware and check the package updates, 'call history during call' and 'no alert during call' always show that they have an update available. When I go to update it, it first asks my permission to have a script executed and I tap OK, and after a few seconds, I get the IPKG log error page alert. Also, when I try to remove both instead of updating, I can't do that either.

I ran the EPR prior to updating to Ver 1.4, and it's still giving me this problem.

Does anyone know how to fix this? All of my other updates on Preware execute with no problems.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    try using both the emergency patches migration then reconstruction patches and then try it after a reboot.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    try using both the emergency patches migration then reconstruction patches and then try it after a reboot.
    Will try right now. Oh, I also tried uninstalling them from WEBOSQI with no luck.
    I'm in Preware right now, and I'm assuming you meant 'Emergency Migration Helper' AND 'Emergency Reconstruction Utility'? There is also 'Emergency Patch Installer' which I am not quite sure I want to run. Is that the one you are referring to? Also 'Emergency File Verification' is another.

If you could please use the terminology used in Preware, that would be a grand ole time for me. Thanks.
  4.    #4  
    Dag nabbit. No luck!
    I am experiencing this issue also with a few patches. flashlight in menu, advanced phone options....and a few others. all come up with the IPKG error when i try to install them
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    doctored my phone twice,webosqui package manager and preware at same time first time,didn't work,redoctored,installed package manager first,restarted phone,installed preware ,restarted,started preware and now it says (package manager not running.make sure i installed it).other than that,the phone is seriously rocking.snappier,love the camcorder,the new led alert.the touch screen is much more responsive and is the only touch screen i've seen that is comparable to apple's now.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I am getting this with the 3000 word replacement and add space between snooze and dismiss. I have tried these methods, removing through preware and through Quickinstall.They are still there. It will not let me open the tweaks section of Quickinstall without asking if I wanna update those patches? UUUGGGGG this sux. And when I install named pages in launcher and restart the Luna, my launcher pages are blank,lol.
    im getting this and have been with Menu Mega Mix :-( it sucks, and ive been around the forms for a bit tring to figure it out... any ideas anyone?
    what have you tried so far ? have you tried to install the patch right on top of the other one then tried to uninstall it?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->