1.    #1  
    i did a search and found nothing.

i have tied opening the pre from my desktop to pull the videos off but can not locate the folder they would be contained in.

when you record a 3 min video the upload takes forever and a day. i was hoping to get them off my pre and onto my computer for storage anyway.

any ideas? i have looked in every folder it shows.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    when you plug the pre into your computer via USB mode, it's under DCIM/100PALM along with images taken with the camera.
  3.    #3  
    thank you un. i had looked there but did not see anything until i started looking a little closer, thanks to you. then i realized, which this i dont understand, when you delete a pic the next one you take fills that spot or number. i am used to deleting a photo and it keeping in sequence with the next biggest number. there for when it was not at the end i figured it was kept somewhere else
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    you could also email them to yourself