1.    #1  
    I just ran across this video. I find it super interesting being that Apple is suing HTC right now. I thought it was an entertaining fact and food for thought.

[Steve Jobs, 1996: "Good Artists Copy, Great Artists Steal"]
    I don't doubt that they stole alot .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    interesting. Wish the video was longer.
    I was having a good day, been avoiding Apple news, blood pressure was ok, then I see this. Dang it! How can Apple sue and talk about people stealing when SJ talked the way he did in this video. Arrrgghhhh. No more Apple presents for anyone I know, its Zune time.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by edbbates11 View Post
    interesting. Wish the video was longer.
    yea, I'd like to hear the full context. I can't seem to find it though.
    I believe that video was taken from the DVD "Triumph of the Nerds" which is a documentary about the rise of the home computer. For any person remotely interested in computers, this DVD is a MUST see! It starts with the Altair and goes all the way to Windows 95. Lots of interviews with Steve Jobs, Steve Ballmer and of course Bill Gates.

It ain't cheap!

Amazon.com: Triumph of the Nerds: Bob Cringely, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Bill Gates, Paul Sen: Movies & TV
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Wow, it would be interesting to know what changed his perspective.
    The best defense is a good offense?
    or the best way to be a ****** is patent something general, then sue everyone over it
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    I was having a good day, been avoiding Apple news, blood pressure was ok, then I see this. Dang it! How can Apple sue and talk about people stealing when SJ talked the way he did in this video. Arrrgghhhh. No more Apple presents for anyone I know, its Zune time.
    You can also purchase music from Amazon music, it's less money and comes with the album art just like itunes and you are not supporting a tyrant like Apple....
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Screw Zune. Sansa + Rockbox FTW!!!
    Steve Jobs has always been a hypocrite. He loathed the idea of an iphone yet here we are in the 4th or whatever update to the iphone? He said this back in 1996 and now he is suing for things a company did before apple got the patents. Its the way of things and how apple does business.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre