1.    #1  
    Hello, I am trying to get doom to work for the first time. I have webos 1.4. I alos have preware fully updated as much as possible. After installing doom "or" quake, all i get is a card that shows the icon of doom and it just sits there. So far, everyone is making it sound so easy to run it but for some reason, it obviously does not want to work with me. I even did the terminal commands and all i get are "no cd." Please, if anyone out there has had this problem and can help me, i will greatly appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    hm. works for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by adventsnake View Post
    Hello, I am trying to get doom to work for the first time. I have webos 1.4. I alos have preware fully updated as much as possible. After installing doom "or" quake, all i get is a card that shows the icon of doom and it just sits there. So far, everyone is making it sound so easy to run it but for some reason, it obviously does not want to work with me. I even did the terminal commands and all i get are "no cd." Please, if anyone out there has had this problem and can help me, i will greatly appreciate it.
    I can't replicate this problem with Doom, but I have had this issue with other apps (such as Tweed) where launching the app displays the card and a splashscreen but never loads.

I solved it simply by uninstalling then reinstalling the app - maybe you could try the same?
  4.    #4  
    how did you get your to work? what did you install?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    I can't replicate this problem with Doom, but I have had this issue with other apps (such as Tweed) where launching the app displays the card and a splashscreen but never loads.

I solved it simply by uninstalling then reinstalling the app - maybe you could try the same?
    I have reinstalled it. I done it ten times. sadly i counted but this is making no sense.
    Me too, I actually webdoc my palm to 1.4 because I crapped it. Installed doom and quake and it just sit there flashing but does not start. I have tried to reinstall but still not help. maybe I need to webdoctor it again!
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    super tux isnt working