Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Since there are all of these threads about 1.4 sucking and the problems with it I figured I would like to show there are some of us that are loving it and doing just fine. No Im not trying to rub it in anyones face, rather Im going to voice the silent majority of those who do not have an issue. Who else is enjoying the goodness?
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    working good for me - less lag and longer battery
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Disclaimer: I'm again not trying to rub it in anyone's face or anything, I just like to occasionally post the opposite end of the spectrum in forums. I did this at notebookreview.com in the dell section a while ago during alot of Nvidia madness. Sometimes its good to see positive posts to just celebrate or have a feel good moment among all the negativity and issues.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    1.4 has been wonderful for me. Gmail push was not working after 1.3.5 but now it's great. Battery life is better and the lag is pretty much gone.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    working good for me - less lag and longer battery
    Nice glad to hear Im not the only one! Great phone just got better, and to think I didn't think it was possible!
    Yes less lag. Definantly an improvement. I also like the video upload to facebook, works great!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by surigade View Post
    1.4 has been wonderful for me. Gmail push was not working after 1.3.5 but now it's great. Battery life is better and the lag is pretty much gone.
    Awesome! Although I cant really complain about that patch since 1.3.5 was my real first patch (I only used what came with my phone for a few days).
    Working good for me also, there are a few "minor" things but those don't get mentioned in a thread like this.

ET
    I'm living large on 1.4... (with the help of preware and patches)
    +1

It's nice to see positive threads every once in a while. No issues with 1.4 here as well, great update.
    Other then a re-start or 2 all is good with mine. NANANANAAAA
    Hello

Unfortunatly, since WebOS upgrade 1.3.5 to 1.4, Missing Sync stay stuck for evever during lauch.

I have just blinking starting icon !!
    Great here too!!!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    no problems here! Loving my 1.4 Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    no problems here! Loving my 1.4 Pre
    I'm happy. I'm still waiting for the update on a couple of patches, but I'm sure they will be here soon.
    Last edited by bevcraw; 03/03/2010 at 11:25 AM.
  16.    #16  
    Glad to see so many people loving the 1.4 goodness!!! We waited half a month for it (not long to be honest) and its here and making an already awesome phone even better! The pre keeps on impressing me!

Quote Originally Posted by TdCentro View Post
    Hello

Unfortunatly, since WebOS upgrade 1.3.5 to 1.4, Missing Sync stay stuck for evever during lauch.

I have just blinking starting icon !!
    Im sorry to hear about that.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Everything is better for me. Less Lag, better battery life and even the "Too man apps open" problem seems to be fixed for me. With 1.4 when I open a bunch of apps I eventually get the message, but closing one or two cards seems to solve the problem.

I'm very happy with 1.4.
  18.    #18  
    Awesome keep them coming! I have only had the too many cards open once and it was when I was multitasking and decided to opne Hero of sparta on a whim. I usually keep my pre between 1-5 cards but have been known to open more.
    I used a hacked version because I am from Bell Mobility in Canada. I looove it. Things are much snappier. The lag is gone. There are a few glitches in 1.4 that are new but old ones have been fixed.

I feel WebOS is really beginning to blossom. Battery life, lag and messenger enhancements are great. I love the new alert vibrate. Its subtle but enough to grab my attention.

Before it was too loud and obnoxious. I would just mute it because of how much chatting I would do. This is my favourite change thus far but really its smooth and responsive. The phone feels brand new =)
    super great speed and all. battery still testing.
    some blank screens and restart. maybe due to preware.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast