1.    #1  
    Just wondering if everyone is getting the same Internal Feeds Error when trying to view ESPN's mobile site. I check that everyday looking to see the latest news on my Detroit Red Wings.

Any ideasn
    Quote Originally Posted by justkeptfading View Post
    Just wondering if everyone is getting the same Internal Feeds Error when trying to view ESPN's mobile site. I check that everyday looking to see the latest news on my Detroit Red Wings.

Any ideasn
    its working fine for me...yesterday it was real buggy tho and really would slow down my abbility to switch between cards and stuff. The page would take forever to load...today..no issues. Maybe do a restart?
    Quote Originally Posted by justkeptfading View Post

Any ideasn
    I just tried it and got this message also.
    Internal 500 error message. Usually associated with an IIS service on a windows web server...
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys, yes it is a 500 internal server error. My bad in misspeaking there with the "feeds" error message.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    when that happens to me I just clear the cache and that usually fixes it right up.

edit: nm having the same prob too.
    Yep, ESPN not working
    working fine for me
    works good for me, I clear cache at least once a day
  10.    #10  
    I've been hecking it hourly since I got to work this morning and this is the first time it's worked for me. Thank you to everyone who helped.
    website loading very slowly and makes my phone slow down considerably...