Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    That would be awesome.
    Interesting...An announcement possible at CTIA? I wouldnt doubt it, considering nothing was announced at CES. We all are expecting new hardware, but when will the launch of it be?
    if you search c40 here in the threads someone posted a pic of it yesturday !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    If they enable mobile hotspot with a new Wi-max palm phone i am all over it.
    if you like it, I love it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if you search c40 here in the threads someone posted a pic of it yesturday !!
    I've done some searching and I haven't seen this, are you sure? wouldn't this have been on the front page?

edit - thanks for the link above, you beat me to it
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    So how will that work, are we talking about a webOS platform with wimax? I don't understand how they relate. Thx.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    WiMax is just the data network. A couple of benefits are it is faster and I believe it will allow simultaneous data and voice. Cons are it currently only has limited rollout and if this is a WiMax phone it will likely require 2 radios to support compatibility with EVDO, etc and that is bound to truly suck battery power so without a serious battery upgrade it will be a problem.

Frankly I do not believe it. Would be nice but i do not see it coming from Palm anytime soon.