1.    #1  
    I live in Joliet, right near Chicago.

The phone is in like new condition, just got it from sprint like 3 weeks ago.
    I had the palm pre for like 28 days then switched to the moment at the last second. (was gonna say moment lol) But I definitely liked the pre more.

I would post a pic but I dont have 10 posts >.<
    lol maybe some one will in a moment ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    if you had the htc hero I'd take it.
    You might get a better response from here:

http://forums.precentral.net/marketplace/
    Put an ad on Craigslist. You will get a lot of offers there.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    if you had the htc hero I'd take it.
    The hardware is better in the moment and the hero doesnt have a physical keyboard. The only thing the hero has is the sense UI which isnt that big of a deal to me. Ive had 2 of my friends try trading me their heros lol.
    And the moment has a faster processor. Does anyone know if the moment's chip is an Arm 7 or just a really beefy arm 6? If it's a 7 then the moment can get flash 10 years from now when adobe finally releases it. The 6s like the hero won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox11790 View Post
    The hardware is better in the moment and the hero doesnt have a physical keyboard. The only thing the hero has is the sense UI which isnt that big of a deal to me. Ive had 2 of my friends try trading me their heros lol.
    I disagree, as I have owned both the Hero and the Moment and completely hated the Moment. The phone is huge and bulky and I don't personally like side slideout keyboards so I prefer the Hero, and the Sense UI makes a biger difference then you think. Anyway I just can't wait for the next generation of Android phones on Sprint. Bring on the Supersonic and Nexus One.
    If you lived closer to me, I would be temped.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    If you lived closer to me, I would be temped.
    I dont know how much it would cost to send but I got $10 on shipping lol
    I dont know how much it would cost to send but I got $10 on shipping lol
    I probably couldnt do it.. I have some sort of love hate relationship with my Pre
    If you have only had it 3 weeks can't you return it? I know you had the Pre before but shouldn't the "30 days" start over with the new phone?
    lets roll brother. PM me or email me seimur@gmail.com
    ^ if that falls thru i live in kalamazoo, mi -- not too bad of a drive from Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    ^ if that falls thru i live in kalamazoo, mi -- not too bad of a drive from Chicago
    True... and even an easier drive for UPS

I'm in Naperville, but love my Pre too much to change!
    There you go. Trade one of them for their Hero, trade the Hero to dkotoric1. Simple.
    wow for the moment it looks like he got his trade .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    yep... we're talking right now.

I had the moment, switched to Pre, want the moment
    He had the Pre, switched to Moment, wants the Pre.

Can't get any more perfect than this.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.. good luck to you both.