1.    #1  
    I can't seem to get a straight answer; is the back that comes standard on the Pre Plus compatible with the Touchstone, or do I need the additional back?

Thanks for your help!
    it is. All you need is a touchstone. You already have a cord.
    the standard pre plus back is supposed to be compatible with the touchstone -- that's how they announced it (have a pre, not pre plus so can't say 100%)
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    you need the back that comes with the touchstone otherwise it not going to work
    pre plus comes with the touchstone back. So get a touchstone and your good to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by ferchope View Post
    you need the back that comes with the touchstone otherwise it not going to work
    For Sprint yes. But the Verizon Pre Plus has the touchstone back standard. And the Touchstone is awesome and one of the best features of the Pre/Pixie. If you want to use it in your car, you will need to get the Palm auto adapter, the real one. Verizon is selling an auto adapter, but it is not the official Palm one. It makes a difference because the Touchstone needs a certain amount of current and the Palm one will work whereas others may or may not work in the car.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for all your reply's. Got the Touchstone and love it! Got a little worried about the horror stories regarding blown speakers, but all is good so far.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with it, but the phone seems to have at least 10 percent more charge at night after using it.