1.    #1  
    So while I had the Pre Plus for a month I noticed that there wasn't a favorites option in the Phone App. Does anyone think that Palm would add the favorites option in a later update? It would be nice to have.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    what is the favorites if you mean all you favorite apps on one page if you install the named pages you can place all your favorites on one page
  3.    #3  
    What I'm asking for is what the Iphone and Droid have. When you open the phone app there is a 'favorites' option. The favorites screen would essentially be a speed dial solution without assigning phone numbers to numbers on the keyboard. You could add individuals you call the most from your contacts list to the favorites screen. When you want to call one of your favorites, you select the favorites button and you'd see a list of names. Select the name you want to call and the phone dials that number.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    You can place your favoriite contacts on the desktop.
    Personally I rather have them in the phone app like on the old Treo's as I dont like to clutter up the desktop with more icons. Would be nice if the desktop had more than 3 sheets though as you could use a fourth one for your favorites.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    You can place your favoriite contacts on the desktop.
    Personally I rather have them in the phone app like on the old Treo's as I dont like to clutter up the desktop with more icons. Would be nice if the desktop had more than 3 sheets though as you could use a fourth one for your favorites.
    When you say 'desktop' are you referring to the launcher pages (the pages that contain the icons for Web, downloaded apps and other apps)?