1.    #1  
    Just like the title said.. it deleted all my pictures and videos..
    the previous doctor didnt touch anything in the USB drive so i didnt bother backing up my stuff this time.. =[ anyway i can get it back still??
    mm when u dr ur phone it brings it back to fully stock it deletes everything and all of them had done that (old versions)
    Not unless you can find a recovery service willing to attempt it and you have the $$$$ to afford it.

I've doctored twice. One time it erased everything. The other time it left everything alone. I will still be backing up everything every single time.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    mm when u dr ur phone it brings it back to fully stock it deletes everything and all of them had done that (old versions)
    I have a hard time deciphering this, but if you are saying all doctor versions deletes /media/internal, that is wrong. 1.3.5 did not (for me) and I've doctored from 1.3.5.2 to 1.4 and from 1.4 to 1.4 and it did NOT touch that partition.

But apparently, sometimes it does. It is always a good idea to back your data up before doctoring.
    I've also used 1.3.5.2 and that definately did not erase the usb part. You could try something like Bad Copy Pro which I have used successfuly to recover files from usb memory sticks. Worth a try.
    well a web doctor deletes everything if u run a different webdoctor webos version then your device version is if u have 1.3.5.1 and u run .1.4 it will delete everything if u run 1.3.5.1 doctor it wont most likely
    I installed a "custom" 1.4 on a Telcel GSM phone (we havent't received our update yet), and it didn't touch /media/internal

Come to think about it, I used a 1.3.5.1 Telcel webOSDoctor (that was my version) and version 1.4 webos.tar and wr.tar. If dante501 is right, that should have been the reason I didn't lose anything.

Now, funny thing, I've doctored my Pre several times (4 or 5 I think) and it always leaves /media/internal alone

odd
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Now, funny thing, I've doctored my Pre several times (4 or 5 I think) and it always leaves /media/internal alone

odd
    That has been my experience too, since 1.3.1. But I guess you shouldn't trust the doctor to leave your private parts alone. ;-)
    Hey man. PM me. I'll give you a freeware program that can pull pictures from any form of memory regardless if they are deleted.
    Last edited by OptimusMatrix; 03/03/2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: spelling