1.    #1  
    I downloaded a video to my phone from youtube. Then I looked in my videos folder and it's nowhere to be found. I also looked in my photos folder and no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by enzie5454; 03/02/2010 at 09:49 PM.
    /media/internal/downloads/ (aka "/downloads/" in USB mode).
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  3.    #3  
    ha! Answer straight from the source! Thanks! Will look tomorrow!
    is this a change from a past version of the patch? the other videos i've downloaded still show up in the listing, but newly downloaded ones do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by rklein8 View Post
    is this a change from a past version of the patch? the other videos i've downloaded still show up in the listing, but newly downloaded ones do not.
    The patch has always downloaded to the above-mentioned directory.

If you mean appearing in the Videos app, well I know they restructured it a fair bit in 1.4, so I'm honestly not too certain. In 1.3.5.1, Videos just appeared in the app after download completed
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook