1.    #1  
    Title says it all.

Basically he has a Samsung Instinct and hes already due for a new upgrade since the last phone he got from sprint was March 2008. He bought the Samsung Upstage and last year in January he bought the Samsung Instinct off craigslist so he didn't use an upgrade from Sprint.

Currently the Palm Pre is $149.99 AFTER REBATE from Sprint. So basically he needs to pay around $279.99 or more out the door and wait for the rebate. He doesn't want to pay that much at once. Is there any other place he can get the Palm Pre cheaper? Or has anyone gotten sprint to lower the price for them or anything? Thanks in advance!
    I heard radioshack was much cheaper, might want to check them out or even bestbuy.
    I believe radio shack and wirefly have them for 79 and no rebates to mail in!
  4.    #4  
    I just checked out Best Buy's site and the Palm Pre for sprint is $149.99 and Palm Pre Plus for Verizon is only $99.99! Whats up with that!
    Amazon has it also for $79
    wirefly is also offering a $50 cashback from microsoft if you buy a phone from them. There is no activation fee offer going on so the phone would be $50 after rebate. Just search bing cashback wirefly. Enjoy the new Palm Pre!
    The Amazon deal is only for new subscribers. If you go into the Sprint store, I think they are doing the rebate as an "instant" rebate.
  8.    #8  
    I hope it's an instant rebate because thats the issue im having right now. My Step dad wants the phone for that price right now. I checked out radio shack and it seems that its $129.99 Instantly. Thats a good deal
    I got mine at radioshack 130
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    I got mine at radioshack 130
    Is it out the door? Instant Rebate or whatever? And did you have an existing plan?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    if he is going to get rid of his instinct then go to the sprint store and see if they will give him the "buy back program" rebate on the new phone there that will save some cash out of pocket there
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by htcman724 View Post
    if he is going to get rid of his instinct then go to the sprint store and see if they will give him the "buy back program" rebate on the new phone there that will save some cash out of pocket there
    I'm sure he could sell it on Craigslist for more. It has insurance on it so maybe he could swap it out for a refurbished one since its having some problems anyways. He still has the box and everything.