1.    #1  
    I've noticed every time I use my BT headset and a call comes in, it defaults to the phone mic and ear piece and NOT the headset... I have to click the "source" to be bluetooth and then the phone pushes to the headset... I remember on my 700P i could set the headset to default but I'm not finding this on the Pre...

Any suggestions?
    if you answer the call with the actual phone, it will default to the phone speaker. try answering it through the bt headset. that should work.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by enzie5454 View Post
    if you answer the call with the actual phone, it will default to the phone speaker. try answering it through the bt headset. that should work.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Yeppers. You have to answer with your headset or the phone will override the bluetooth and you talk with the phone. I occasionally forget to answer with my headset and trying to drive a stick shift and talk on the handset is really hard.
    All you have to do is hit the speaker button on the screen and choose BT if you answer from the phone by accident.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    Yeppers. You have to answer with your headset or the phone will override the bluetooth and you talk with the phone. I occasionally forget to answer with my headset and trying to drive a stick shift and talk on the handset is really hard.
    i drive stick and speak on the phone at the same time, even record video while driving stick shift lol, look at the video i posted on the first video thread.

Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    All you have to do is hit the speaker button on the screen and choose BT if you answer from the phone by accident.
    exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by fortes89 View Post
    i drive stick and speak on the phone at the same time, even record video while driving stick shift lol, look at the video i posted on the first video thread.
    Yeah that's save driving.

I know I can use the speaker but when I do that I have to turn off my radio. LOL...oh wait I re-read your posts. LOL! See I learn something new everyday.
    yeah, female driver, holding the phone and talking with the radio blaring is safe. the only thing worse would be if you're asian. don't shoot the messenger. I didn't create the stereotype
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    Yeah that's save driving.

I know I can use the speaker but when I do that I have to turn off my radio. LOL...oh wait I re-read your posts. LOL! See I learn something new everyday.