1.    #1  
    I recently changed the email address on my facebook account from an obsolete email. My pre was "Synced" or w/e you want to call it with the old email. So now i cant upload anything to facebook because of this. How can i unsync the re sync or just change the internal data to the new email?

P.S. That confused even me trying to type out, sorry about that
    Did you try deleting your FB account on the Pre and then loading it back up. Mine did the same thing but didn't bother me too much because I was switching accounts anyway.
  3.    #3  
    No, how do you do that?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    do a search on the photo facebook app.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    There are Three area's in the Pre that store your facebook account.
    1. Contacts
    2. Calenders
    3. Photos

When you access any of those three apps on the top left corner drop down the menu and press: Preferences & Accounts

You will then see the Facebook account. Press on that.
    Then Press Remove account. After the account is removed Press Add An Account.

There you will be able to add your new facebook account.

NOTE: Im not sure if you add the facebook account on one it will change on the other apps. You may repeat these steps for the other apps such as Photo, Contacts, and Calenders.

Im glad to be of assistance!
    you can delete your fb account in the Contacts App. Go to Preferences & Accounts, tap on the Facebook account, then tap on "Remove Account".

To add it back, there is an "Add Account" button on the bottom of the Preferences & Accounts screen. Just put in the new fb account info, and you should be good to go.