Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Face grease!

After a long call, I look down at my phone which now looks like it's covered in the afterbirth of some large farm animal.

I wipe it on my shirt.. That smears it around a bit.. Eventually it gets pretty clear, but it's quite an ordeal.

My cheek is relatively clean, I think. I shower regularly. Where does this nasty slick come from??

And then, as I navigate around the OS, I feel like I'm fingerpainting. Nappy.

Should I windex the phone? Do I put a napkin on my face before placing a call? Should I change my diet?

God forbid anyone asks to borrow it, pre-wipedown. Though, their reaction would probably be worth it.

Sorry, but I felt the need to create a REAL problem thread in here.

Carry on.
    Last edited by jephdood; 03/02/2010 at 06:13 PM.
    use headphones when youre on the phone thats what i do to avoid the grease issue
    Eat less fried chicken
    the biggest problem you have with your palm is that it's too greasy?! i would think a dry palm would be more irritating.
    I carry a microfiber cloth in my purse (also good for eyeglasses).
    I use the headphones that came with the Pre. They are actually pretty good, stereo headphones w/ mic, loud, clear. It's great.
    clearasil facewash.
    dam
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Come on now...

Some of my descriptors may have been exaggerating, but everyone's poo stinks, and everyone gets face grease on their phone.

Oh, and I'm NOT giving up the KFC.

Last edited by jephdood; 03/02/2010 at 08:14 PM.
    try putting on a screen protector. it at least helps a little bit with the face grease.
    that's why you always use paper towels afterward
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enzie5454 View Post
    try putting on a screen protector. it at least helps a little bit with the face grease.
    Yep, an invisibleshield , etc, will help out with that.
    I use a ghost armor screen protector and it helps with the face oil.
    i use BlueAnt's bluetooth, plus an invisible shield.
    microfiber cloth...use your self cleaning sleeping bag that comes with it.