Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My video is only a minute long and isn't uploading. I've retried numerous times with no luck. Have full reception. Please help!
    and you are logged into your youtube account... sorry for the obvious question
  3.    #3  
    yes....ive even tried signing out then back in....no luck
    Oh MY GOD!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjeremi View Post
    Oh MY GOD!
    lol did you break a nail?
    anyways....i figured out what was wrong...my phone uploaded the video without telling me and it won't upload duplicates
    Quote Originally Posted by showmrock View Post
    yes....ive even tried signing out then back in....no luck
    and the phone gave you a confirmation of the upload being complete...
  7.    #7  
    it didn't give me a confirmation this time....might have been interupted by something idk....but if a video doesn't upload....chances are it did...ur phone just didn't give you the msg
    It just always cracks me up when I see all caps. I visualize someone yelling at their computer screen and mashing the keys as they're typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjeremi View Post
    It just always cracks me up when I see all caps. I visualize someone yelling at their computer screen and mashing the keys as they're typing.
    That's what's happening, even if they're not doing it IRL they're doing it in their head. Apparently uploading vids to youtube is a large part of this person's "life".
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    That's what's happening, even if they're not doing it IRL they're doing it in their head. Apparently uploading vids to youtube is a large part of this person's "life".
    I actually skip breakfast each day just to upload videos to youtube
    having the same problem.
    I have the same problem, though not in caps.
    I click the button to share then click upload to YouTube. I get a notification that it is starting, then a few seconds later I get a notification that says "Video upload encountered an error"
    Mildly frustrating, but not capsworthy.
    How long does it take to Process the video before making it available? I already uploaded it from my phone completely, but now the "Uploaded (processing, please wait)" status keeps on going. It's been 3 minutes now. Anyone know how long this is supposed to take?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    How long does it take to Process the video before making it available? I already uploaded it from my phone completely, but now the "Uploaded (processing, please wait)" status keeps on going. It's been 3 minutes now. Anyone know how long this is supposed to take?
    that depends on your internet connection and video legnth
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    captain obvious to the rescue lol
    Saw the CAPs so where is the fire ***looks around***
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    captain obvious to the rescue lol

Attached Images Attached Images
    I just tested this today and can't upload either. Actually it won't allow me to Sign In. I was getting the following error: "Invalid username or password".

I figured out how to fix this Invalid username or password.

Fixing Invalid username or password

Hope this helps someone else along the way.
    Last edited by bitshifter1001; 03/10/2010 at 03:58 PM. Reason: figured out the fix
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    It's a 30 second video. It already uploaded from my Pre to Youtube, and when I look in my account on the Youtube website (on a broadband connection at work) it's still saying processing and it's been 20 minutes. Oh shank.
    I signed out and back in on Youtube and the video was then available to Play
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast