1.    #1  
    I thought the latest update would fix this but it hasn't...My Pre will no longer download Apps nor will it update any of my current Apps...It downloaded and installed the latest update fine though...I have several apps that are now kinda stuck in limbo..they show up as installed but won't run and won't delete either...when I try to run them or delete them it just sends me to the App Catalog to update or continue to download the App...but nothing happens.....Any help?????????
    delete preware and package manager service then reinstall and report results
    And, if all else fails, a trip to the doctor may be in order...

Regards,
    Adam
    Sony: NR70, NX80
    Palm: III, V, Vx, IIIc, m505, LifeDrive, Treo 700p, Palm Pre
    Android: HTC Evo 4G
    A trip to the doctor MAY not fix this. I ran into this and wound up backing up my USB and doing a Doctor + Clear All Data. That fixed me up.

It was suggested that blowing away /media/internal/.palm might fix it without doing other stuff.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  5.    #5  
    I appreciate all the advice but I have to confess...I have NO IDEA what you guys are talking about lol...Not technically dumb, just new to the Palm Pre...any further help would be greatly appreciated
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I'm assuming you don't have any patches then?
  7.    #7  
    I'm guessing not...only thing I've downloaded has been the updates
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Ok, the web doctor is a program that resets the phone back to stock.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals This is a list of web docters and versions. select yours.
  10.    #10  
    Alright, after I download and run the WebOS Doctor I'm sure I'll lose any and all data I have in the phone...what then?
    Quote Originally Posted by todd1100 View Post
    Alright, after I download and run the WebOS Doctor I'm sure I'll lose any and all data I have in the phone...what then?
    The only thing you will lose is anything like pictures, music you've loaded, documents, videos. Your calendar, contacts should be backed up to the profile you originally created. After running the Doctor, you will sign back in and your info will be brought back in. If you have other data on your Pre, you will need copy it off to your computer and add it back on after doctoring.

Go Steelers!