1.    #1  
    Anyone tried this with 1.4?
    just got it a couple scond ago and it works gud. And it's pretty faster 2
    whats web unthrottle?
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    +1
    I read on the forums that there was no need for this after updating to 1.4. Anyone know if that's true?
    not sure if it is no longer needed,,i say ,why would it still be there? The patches that are no longer needed are just ghost patches now right? I have had it for sometime now and when I first got it I noticed a diff. If this patch is no longer needed I would like to know so I can remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    not sure if it is no longer needed,,i say ,why would it still be there? The patches that are no longer needed are just ghost patches now right? I have had it for sometime now and when I first got it I noticed a diff. If this patch is no longer needed I would like to know so I can remove it.
    The reason that I (and others) have said it's unneeded is because of the Palm changelog.

This release improves the speed of downloading applications and files.
    I don't know if it's quite the same speed as with the patch, but it was noticeably faster downloading applications for me by default than in 1.3.5.
    it is faster than 1.3.5 but faster yet with the unthrottle still. At least imho anyways
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I've tried mobilespeed test with and without the Unthrottle patch, and there is a most definite speed increase over wifi. It seems 1.4 raised the cap to around 800kb/s, but with the patch installed I was able to get up to 2800 kb/s. So yes it still works, and yes is still worth it.
    That was the first thing I installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    "gud"??? Really?