Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    and the person on the other end of the line asks "what was that??" "Oh, I just got a text message and my phone vibrated".

is this normal? it used to be that the notification was audibly heard by the other person and Palm fixed that now they can hear the vibration??
    I don't think mine vibes while I'm on a call?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    When I'm on a call I get the notification but I'm 99% sure mine doesn't vibrate.
  4.    #4  
    maybe it's the 2 second vibe patch I installed
    You must have verizon. Sprint phones dont even send you the text then. They send you the text after you hang up, which is pretty gay.
  6.    #6  
    no, I have Sprint
    Oh well, the vibration is pretty low key. If you can barely hear it, i wonder how the other person is hearing it. Unless of course if you patched it, then you only have yourself to blame for that one.
  8.    #8  
    just removed the patch to see if this does the trick...I did miss a lot of emails and text messages with the stock vibration. The 2 second vibration not only goes for an extra second but it feels stronger which has helped me with missed texts/emails with the phone in my pocket...we'll see. Not a biggie but was wondering if others were experiencing a similar issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    just removed the patch to see if this does the trick...I did miss a lot of emails and text messages with the stock vibration. The 2 second vibration not only goes for an extra second but it feels stronger which has helped me with missed texts/emails with the phone in my pocket...we'll see. Not a biggie but was wondering if others were experiencing a similar issue.
    Yeah, if its going on for 2 secs, i can understand how the other person hears it.
    mine gets txts when on a call. Even my winmo phones would do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Sprint phones dont even send you the text then. They send you the text after you hang up...(removed bigot text)
    I'm a Sprint customer and I most certainly receive text messages while on a call.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    You must have verizon. Sprint phones dont even send you the text then. They send you the text after you hang up, which is pretty gay.
    I am on Sprint, and I was talking to my dad Sunday night and in the middle of the call my phone beeped in my ear... it was a text message.

You do get them when you are on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I'm a Sprint customer and I most certainly receive text messages while on a call.
    Good for you. I dont and i like it that way anyway. But it would be nice if we can surf the internet while on the phone. It sucks that we cant do that and those jerks at AT&T get to do that with their "Iphones" lol. And now, all of a sudden, my screen doesnt even turn off anymore when im on a call, so i end up always using my face to hang up or call someone else lol.
    wrong you can send texts while in call on sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    wrong you can send texts while in call on sprint
    Yah, im wrong. i just figured you can do all this while still on the phone, but it will be nice if we can also surf the net. SPRINT, WHAT AM I PAYING YOU GUYS FOR lol.
    Yah, im wrong. i just figured you can do all this while still on the phone, but it will be nice if we can also surf the net. SPRINT, WHAT AM I PAYING YOU GUYS FOR lol.
    wifi.

o btw
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    wifi.
    Dude, i live in the surburb. I barely get signal to make a call here lol. So the only time i attempt to do what i just said (go on the net while on a phone call) is when im out at work or somewhere and it fails miserably.
  18.    #18  
    it's amazing how the original question about a person on the other line hearing the vibration has evolved into a completely different topic...my thread has been hijacked!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    it's amazing how the original question about a person on the other line hearing the vibration has evolved into a completely different topic...my thread has been hijacked!!
    i thought you answered this with this
    maybe it's the 2 second vibe patch I installed
    And i dont understand the need for that video.
    Basically if you dont have a tower close by your area, you should know that you're not getting any reception at anytime you want...i almost fell downstairs of my house while surfing for signal to test out "mytether" on my laptop. I hope Sprint strikes that deal with walmart and make the services available to all their users because i have about 3 walmart stores around my area in Rockland County, NY.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast