1.    #1  
    Let's play a fun little game. Here's the rules: one person says a problem, such as "I need to re-connect with friends", the next poster posts an app that will grant them that power for example "Friendsbook". Let's see how long we can keep this going

I'll start with something simple: I need to find out how much %alcohol content is in my Guinness.
    apperantly he is here to toll. Can't dispute it untidy, you didn't even try to answer his post. You just posted to throw a jab at palm. It's weak and see thru.

OP your talking about ... Beerology?

I need to call a troll a name, but I'd like it to be a real classic... What app could I use?
    I want a hot girl in my .sig
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    apperantly he is here to toll. Can't dispute it untidy, you didn't even try to answer his post. You just posted to throw a jab at palm. It's weak and see thru.

I need to call a troll a name, but I'd like it to be a real classic... What app could I use?
    that's right

Elizabethan Insult
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    that's right
    you cant troll your own thread...

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...sult-generator
    is what youre looking for
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    you cant troll your own thread...

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...sult-generator
    is what youre looking for
    what app can i use if i needed to buy a vowel