View Poll Results: Where do YOU carry your Pre?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • In the Palm leather case on my belt.

17 9.71%
  • In another carrier or case on my belt.

30 17.14%
  • In my shirt or jacket pocket.

15 8.57%
  • In my pants pocket.

101 57.71%
  • In my cargo pocket on my leg.

3 1.71%
  • In my backpack, bag, or purse.

4 2.29%
  • In my briefcase.

0 0%
  • On a string hangin' 'round my neck.

1 0.57%
  • Somewhere else.

4 2.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My wife told me not to carry my Pre on my belt because the radiation would make me sterile. Welllll, I'm not sure about that, but I know better than to argue with her, so I now carry it in my shirt pocket. (I'll probably get lung cancer from the radiation, but at least I won't be sterile.)

So I was wondering how other people carry their Pre. Please answer the poll above.
    Last edited by GoBears; 03/02/2010 at 01:40 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    HihowRya HihowRya HihowRya
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    PRPRPR&#$274$;$eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeased$ $to$ $meet$ $ya$!!
    Depending on how many kids you have being sterile may not be a bad thing. The money you save on condoms can go toward buying apps =)
    You could buy a lead encased Pre sleeping bag...
    Last edited by pogeypre; 03/02/2010 at 01:52 PM.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Still rocking my Pre in that sweet Vaja iVolution Case on my belt.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKCACHU20 View Post
    Depending on how many kids you have being sterile may not be a bad thing. The money you save on condoms can go toward buying apps =)
    lol - Now there's putting a positive spin on it
    LoL ... i was wondering how i got subscribed to this thread... LoL
    I have twin 3 yr old boys and a 13 yr old girl. I'm going to start using my Pre as a cup.
    Winter - In jacket
    Rain/snow - In jacket
    Weather that requires jacket - in the jacket
    Summer - In pants or on my belt (Seidio clip)
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    When I wear a suit, in my jacket pocket. Most of the rest of the time, in my pants pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by bebovalles View Post
    I have twin 3 yr old boys and a 13 yr old girl. I'm going to start using my Pre as a cup.
    Cheaper to go that route than a vascetomy.
    hey..we should make and app for that. I bet the Iphone doesn't have an App for that!
    • When out and about, bars, shopping, whatever: Cargo Pocket in pants
    • In Car, At my desk: Touchstone
    • On the slopes: Inside the kangaroo pouch and in the phone pocket in the predator jacket (I love my predator jacket! Mag zipper flap FTW!)
    • On the mountain bike: Inside the kangaroo pouch and in the camelback
    • On the road bike: Inside a neoprene case, in the back jersey pocket (someone needs to make a nice mount, with sweatguard, for the bikes!)
    • In the kayak: In the kangaroo pouch, and then a hard waterproof case tied to the boat.
    • Skydiving? Well, I haven't done that in years. But if I were still active, I'd *SO* rig a mount to do some video capture while playing in the wind :-) I'd do that for the mountain bike or snowboard too, but the potential for damage is too high. I'll stick to the gopro hero for that.
    Wow, so few people using a holster or belt clip. So many carrying it around in their pants pocket. Now, I think I understand why there are so many reports of damaged screens etc.

We all know that the build quality is a bit fragile. This device can't sustain the same treatment as some older style candy-bar or flip phones.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Look I me! Look at your pre! Now look at me put my pre in my pocket. I'm on a horse...
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    You don't wanna know...
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I bought a pre because I shattered the screen on my HTC touch while attached to my belt clip. I just use my pocked now.
    In my pants pocket, in the original leather slip case.

Let's see you do that with an iPhone

Looking back at the launch of the Pre just over a year ago, CEO Jon raved about the Form Factor. He was 100% right.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    My wife told me not to carry my Pre on my belt because the radiation would make me sterile.
    That's a pretty creative workaround to telling you that wearing your phone on your belt makes you look like a dork.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    My wife told me not to carry my Pre on my belt because the radiation would make me sterile. Welllll, I'm not sure about that, but I know better than to argue with her, so I now carry it in my shirt pocket. (I'll probably get lung cancer from the radiation, but at least I won't be sterile.)...

Well since you are a Bears fan... I would go ahead and use the front pants pocket. We wouldn't want you procreating.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast