View Poll Results: Where do YOU carry your Pre?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • In the Palm leather case on my belt.

17 9.71%
  • In another carrier or case on my belt.

30 17.14%
  • In my shirt or jacket pocket.

15 8.57%
  • In my pants pocket.

101 57.71%
  • In my cargo pocket on my leg.

3 1.71%
  • In my backpack, bag, or purse.

4 2.29%
  • In my briefcase.

0 0%
  • On a string hangin' 'round my neck.

1 0.57%
  • Somewhere else.

4 2.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In a Monaco case, in my hands or coat pocket but I'm always checking my pocket to make sure its there.
    Got 2 kids. Plenty enough in todays economy.. I carry on my belt.
    Last edited by maddball; 03/02/2010 at 05:30 PM. Reason: added answer
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by olidie View Post
    Look I me! Look at your pre! Now look at me put my pre in my pocket. I'm on a horse...
    new`sprint commercial ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If wearing a jacket or sweater in the pocket of the jacket or sweater w/the leather case. When not' in my front pant pocket w/ the leather case. I guess I'm not the only one.
    On my hip, of course. It makes too much sense not to.

One reason to not put in my pocket is that my keys and change and crap that I collect throughout the day would ruin the screen. And that I don't have to contort while sitting down to get my phone out is one reason to keep it on my hip.

Idiots trying to liken the holster to a pen protector are tools.
    Front pocket...
    Leather top holster I had left from.......I think my 650. Fits the Pre fine, probably a little too tall for the phone. Stuck to my left pocket most of the time. No pockets, I usually have keys and parking meter money in there, sometimes various screws and such that'll tear the heck out of the phone. Plus, I use a wheelchair more and more, kinda tough to get a phone out in time to answer if you can't get your hand in your pocket.
    The size and shape make it eminently pocketable. I usually keep it in my pants pocket.

LOL to wearing it as a cup. I have to admit to dropping it into the fly of my underwear, if I'm walking around w/ no pockets, listening to podcasts.

I'm gay though, so sterility isn't an issue.

Don't tell anyone (about the underwear thing - you can tell anyone I'm gay).
    in my bra. I'm not a hairdresser, but that's who I learned it from. It's apparently an old hairdresser trick to whip a ringing/vibrating cell out of your cleavage. I know I shouldn't carry it that close to my body, but I can't always get to it quickly enough, elsewhere. She went on to become a professional wrestler, btw. I kn
    I knew a woman who misplaced her phone in her bra once. Then she tried to go through airport security!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    I knew a woman who misplaced her phone in her bra once. Then she tried to go through airport security!
    yikes! I count my blessings in that department- but not enough to lose a phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by FONdude View Post
    Wow, so few people using a holster or belt clip. So many carrying it around in their pants pocket. Now, I think I understand why there are so many reports of damaged screens etc.

We all know that the build quality is a bit fragile. This device can't sustain the same treatment as some older style candy-bar or flip phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    On my hip, of course. It makes too much sense not to.

One reason to not put in my pocket is that my keys and change and crap that I collect throughout the day would ruin the screen. And that I don't have to contort while sitting down to get my phone out is one reason to keep it on my hip.

Idiots trying to liken the holster to a pen protector are tools.

Both excellent and accurate observations. +1 for each.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    @olidie +1...old spice reference is classic.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12