Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    With Spring Training games right around the corner, I want to subscribe to MLB Gameday Audio on my Pre. I remember seeing an option to purchase it last season on the MLB.com Mobile website, but now I can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Just Google "mlb gameday" and you will see the site....easy as that.
    Go to mlb.com on your Pre's browser, click on one of the games under scores and schedule (like ATL-NYM) and you'll see a banner ad for Mobile Premium, which is what the Pre uses.
    Or MLB.com Mobile Premium
    It's $5 for the ENTIRE season, all games, home and away.
    I tried to subscribe but it told me there was an error and try again.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Just Google "mlb gameday" and you will see the site....easy as that.
    That appears to be the PC streaming version of Gameday Audio. Last season, there was an option specific to the Palm Pre. It is still listed here, but I can't find any way subscribe.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Go to mlb.com on your Pre's browser, click on one of the games under scores and schedule (like ATL-NYM) and you'll see a banner ad for Mobile Premium, which is what the Pre uses.
    Or MLB.com Mobile Premium
    It's $5 for the ENTIRE season, all games, home and away.
    I tried to subscribe but it told me there was an error and try again.
    Thanks. I got the same error, but at least now I know where it is and can try again later.
    same 'unexpected error' here when ordering. Submitted an email to customer support. Will let you know the response if it's a helpful response.
    Are there blackouts on home-team games with this? Or can you listen to your home team with it?
    just tried twice and got the same message. I love getting instant highligts seconds after it happens,,so cool.last season I made my friends jelous doing this with my centro,,they will curse me now with the pre.
    Haven't heard back from their tech support yet. They're typically pretty good about responding within a day/two.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I sent an email to support also, so hopefully I hear something back tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag of Leaves View Post
    Are there blackouts on home-team games with this? Or can you listen to your home team with it?
    No blackouts for audio, you can listen to your home team's games.
    Ok...here's the answer directly from MLB Tech Support on the MLB Mobile Premium service... "Mobile premium is not available to purchase until March 15th". So...those of you trying to order it but getting 'unexpected error', wait until the 15th.
    Stinks that Android and Blackberry will be getting the At Bat app the iPhone has.
    Then again, we're getting Mobile Premium for $5 for the season, much better price.
    I still think MLB will come out with some kind of app for Web OS.
    Stinks that Android and Blackberry will be getting the At Bat app the iPhone has.
    Then again, we're getting Mobile Premium for $5 for the season, much better price.
    I still think MLB will come out with some kind of app for Web OS.
    Not anytime soon, from the MLB Mobile Blog:
    "Currently Mobile Premium is the solution for the Pre owners. But we appreciate the Feedback."
    No blackouts for audio, you can listen to your home team's games.
    Nice, thanks!
    patchs,

$5 would be great, but everything I keep finding says that the Premium service with everything included is $15.

Are you talking about just an audio streaming package without the gameday thing?

see:
    http://www.intomobile.com/2009/07/14...-palm-pre.html
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitwilly View Post
    patchs,

$5 would be great, but everything I keep finding says that the Premium service with everything included is $15.

Are you talking about just an audio streaming package without the gameday thing?

see:
    MLB Mobile Premium for the Palm Pre
    I think this explains it all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I think this explains it all.
    Isn't that still last years link? I'm assuming since we'll have it for a full season we'll have to pay the whole $15. I'm happy to be pleasantly surprised though
    [QUOTE=mattsmeesh;2294407]Isn't that still last years link? I'm assuming since we'll have it for a full season we'll have to pay the whole $15. I'm happy to be pleasantly surprised though

I took that screen shot last night.
    Rumor is that you can start subscribing on March 15.
    I took that screen shot last night.
    Rumor is that you can start subscribing on March 15.
    Right, but I haven't seen anything on MLB's mobile premium pages that have information just on 2010, so I'm skeptical. As far as I can tell, when you go to the Mobile Premium page on the standard browser it still shows information for prior years.

I hope you're right though.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast