1.    #1  
    Ok, I don't believe that I am the only one that has considered buying a Verizon Pre Plus, finding the unlock code of att and using it? If they (verizon) have a 2fer 1 deal, is the unlock code available and usable? is anyone interested in doing the 2fer 1 deal with verizon and selling the 2nd phone to me who really wants it?? Or have people been doing that and ebaying the 2nd one for big money.

response?
    sue
    Sue
    It's physically impossible to use Verizon phones on ATT -- they use totally different network technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisherbert View Post
    It's physically impossible to use Verizon phones on ATT -- they use totally different network technologies.
    TECHNICALLY you could...

You'll need a Verizon Pre Plus (preferably bad ESN) and a GSM Pre (preferably with a broken screen). Take both units apart, then swap the communication board and backplate (you need the hole for the SIM card slot from the GSM unit). Reassemble and power up the Pre Plus.

Man I must be the only one crazy enough to consider this...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    TECHNICALLY you could...

You'll need a Verizon Pre Plus (preferably bad ESN) and a GSM Pre (preferably with a broken screen). Take both units apart, then swap the communication board and backplate (you need the hole for the SIM card slot from the GSM unit). Reassemble and power up the Pre Plus.

Man I must be the only one crazy enough to consider this...
    If you can find north american UTMS communication board (marked NA) that isn't locked to Telcel Mexico, more power to you. otherwise with the EU GSM communication board, you'd have edge only data speeds.
  5.    #5  
    THANKS GUYS...i'LL wait.
    Sue