1.    #1  
    Updated to 1.4 with patches in place. Now I can't uninstall existing patches or install new ones. Preware opens but hangs at downloading feeds. Then after several minutes I get the too many cards error even though preware is the only card open. Phone becomes completely unresponsive and I have to pull the battery. Any fix ideas other than doctoring? Also, with my palm profile backed up, is there any other data to worry about before doctoring?
    Quote Originally Posted by prepostpre View Post
    Updated to 1.4 with patches in place. Now I can't uninstall existing patches or install new ones. Preware opens but hangs at downloading feeds. Then after several minutes I get the too many cards error even though preware is the only card open. Phone becomes completely unresponsive and I have to pull the battery. Any fix ideas other than doctoring? Also, with my palm profile backed up, is there any other data to worry about before doctoring?
    Twitter / WebOS Internals: "Too many cards" opening P ...

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate