1.    #1  
    Hi All,

when capturing a video the option to Upload to Facebook is missing on my options list. I have a facebook account and currently logged on via the web browser on the Pre.

Am is missing a step for this option to show up?

Thanks in advance!
    You have to download and sign in to Palm's Facebook app for it to show up...
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiedhouse View Post
    You have to download and sign in to Palm's Facebook app for it to show up...
    +1
  4.    #4  
    ahh gotcha... thanks for the response guys!
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    is it the FB app or do you have to add it as a new contact account? I have both set up so I cant check.
  6.    #6  
    LinT - How did you setup FB as a new contact account? any info. would be helpful... thanks..
    You can add the account from the photos app rom the Prefrences & Accounts menu. I have both to its difficult to tell as well which triggered it.
    Hey fellow preeks. My husband and I have the Pre, and we both dl the app that allows video uploading to facebook. He still doesn't have that option while I have that option. He has restarted his phone, signed out of app, resigned back on. He still can't do that. Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katshadow View Post
    Hey fellow preeks. My husband and I have the Pre, and we both dl the app that allows video uploading to facebook. He still doesn't have that option while I have that option. He has restarted his phone, signed out of app, resigned back on. He still can't do that. Any suggestions?
    I had an issue where I could not even sign into Facebook app. the only way I was able to resolve it was doing a partial erase of all programs and data. my music, photos, videos and Rintones were saved, but I had to reinstall all HomeBrew apps. After that, I was able to log into the app and upload video option was available.
    I don't have the face book app and it lets me upload to face book. I might have had it on my last Pre but I deleted it a few days after because of how crappy it was. This current pre has never had it on it
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

what does it, and this is for sure...

go to the calendar app

tap the tab up top to bring down the menu, tap preference/accounts

add account, facebook, log in

voila!

thats the sure fire way how, hope I helped!
    Just posted my first Pre video on FaceBook worked like a charm. I was surprised at the speed of the upload.
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre