Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    2 quick things..

    Anyone know where one can find entire icon packs?


    And also, can some PLEASE upload the original image dialpad-dtmf.png ....found in /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/ ..

    Thanks in advance!!!
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
  2.    #3  
    I meant specifically for the Pre...but thank you...it would be easy enough to resize them...good idea!
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
  3. #4  
    sorry wouldve posted it sooner , but i was reading the patent wars
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    I meant specifically for the Pre...but thank you...it would be easy enough to resize them...good idea!
    did you mean the original icons for the pre?? im funcuzEd
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    sorry wouldve posted it sooner , but i was reading the patent wars
    Awesome thank you!!!
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    did you mean the original icons for the pre?? im funcuzEd
    No..just various icon packs specifically for the Pre...
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

Posting Permissions