Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I couldn't find anything on the forums about this but if I missed it, please let me know. I don't mean to clog up the forums with repeat issues.

Basically, whenever I touch the gesture area, my phone starts spazzing out showing the volume changing at the bottom of the screen. It doesn't require any kind of hard pressure, literally just swiping or pressing the center button can do it. The weirdest part is, it shows the ringer volume, the gaming/music voume, and sometimes a volume icon that i havent seen at all before.
    does this sound like a hardware issue or could it be fixed through software?

thanks!
    “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    –Martin Luther King, Jr.
    for me, I cant make my ringer volume higher. I updated to 1.4 last night, fell asleep, and woke up this morning trying to get my ringer volume higher, but it's not working. It shows the volume bell crossed out (meaning no ringer volume or on vibrate). I went into my ringtones and sounds and the ringer setting is up, but still vibrates.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    you know, i forgot to mention that in my post above but i think this only started since i went to 1.4... that was why i was wondering about software. my volume keys on the side still work fine but if it is software based it might be connected.
    –Martin Luther King, Jr.
    This seems to be a bug several are having. There are a couple of other threads already on this, here is one of them.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-icon-bug.html
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    thats great. thats the problem im describing. i appreciate it.
    –Martin Luther King, Jr.