1.    #1  
    I wrote him an email yesterday and this was the response I got this morning

"We certainly try to release on all carriers as soon as possible.

Sorry that we couldn't get through bellmo certification as quickly as the rest.

Coming soon..."

Glad someone from his office replied, I posted this email to confirm that the issue is with Bell and not Palm, However, some pressure should be applied to bell in order for them to get off their *****.

I'm not sure if I can post his email so I wont (pm if you want it)
    Last edited by zx600; 03/02/2010 at 08:59 AM.
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    Hmmm i feel sorry for you Bell owners without 1.4.0.

Perhaps you should flash with sprint fw if you really want 1.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Hmmm i feel sorry for you Bell owners without 1.4.0.

Perhaps you should flash with sprint fw if you really want 1.4.
    Yep, custom webOSdoctor file, AGAIN, just to get up to par with the rest of the world......still no app catalogue though.....

1.4 has some definite improvements in the GUI performance and some tweaks to various apps....well worth it.
    Screw OTA updates.
    Palm should simply release the Bell Mobility WebOSDoctor 1.4 to allow folks to upgrade as quickly as Palm releases the updates.

Those inclined can use this (but have to reinstall apps and lose txt messages and caller history) or wait til Bell get's off their **** and releases the OTA version.

Personally,
    I used the 1.4 version cooked for Bell and will continue to do so going forward until Bell gets on the ball with their updates. THANKS TO THE FOLKS ON PRECENTRAL FOR ALLOWING THIS TO EVEN BE POSSIBLE
    Quote Originally Posted by zx600 View Post
    I wrote him an email yesterday and this was the response I got this morning

"We certainly try to release on all carriers as soon as possible.

Sorry that we couldn't get through bellmo certification as quickly as the rest.

Coming soon..."

Well, at least someone from his office replied.

I'm not sure if I can post his email so I wont (pm if you want it)
    I don't like his reply, it actually makes me feel bad. He's taking the blame for Bell doing a crappy job at releasing on schedule. Certainly with the state Palm is in right now, we don't need them being the target. They've done so much with so little - the real underdogs this round.

That said, I just made a custom WebOS Doctor for mine using MetaDoctor. Works great for me
    Patience...
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    Patience...
    I am in Halifax and 1.4 began downloading a few minutges ago!!!!
    From Bell.