View Poll Results: Are you having issues with Tweed?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 83.61%
  • No

10 16.39%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by bennish View Post
    I'm using 0.9.16 and getting the link probs that get fixed in 1.3, i'm fine with that. What I get, though, is 'no internet' messages, when i have plenty of signal, my browser works fine, app catalog is fine, and spaz works. but tweed AND tweefree 1.5 (latest!) tell me there's no internet.

a restart fixes tweed for a little while. nothing fixes tweefree.

anyone seen anything like this?
    Never had a problem with Twee.

A lot of bugs should be fixed in Tweed 1.5, we just have to wait and see when Palm is going to release the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    A lot of bugs should be fixed in Tweed 1.5, we just have to wait and see when Palm is going to release the update.
    I'm finding it a little difficult to believe that this update's release is a Palm issue, considering how many other apps are getting updates without an apparent problem.

My tin-foil-hat idea is that they haven't fixed all of the bugs yet, and are afraid to admit it. If they haven't, that's fine - but be honest about. Blaming Palm for some mystery issue that only seems to be affecting them seems very fishy.

Don't keep your paying customers in the dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by richardhkirkando View Post
    I'm finding it a little difficult to believe that this update's release is a Palm issue, considering how many other apps are getting updates without an apparent problem.

My tin-foil-hat idea is that they haven't fixed all of the bugs yet, and are afraid to admit it. If they haven't, that's fine - but be honest about. Blaming Palm for some mystery issue that only seems to be affecting them seems very fishy.

Don't keep your paying customers in the dark.
    Privotal labs has already released the update to Palm, as they said on their blog. The update has not been released to our phones by Palm, hence their comment.
    In other news, as I eagerly await my Tweed update, I did try out Bad Kitty. After the 1.1.1 update, it has background notifications, the ability to set your alert sound, and list support. It's a good replacement. I may even keep it.
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Privotal labs has already released the update to Palm, as they said on their blog. The update has not been released to our phones by Palm, hence their comment.
    I'm aware of what they said. They claim to have submitted it to Palm, but haven't explained why it isn't it isn't showing up yet, aside from some vague mention of a mystery issue with the Palm submission portal.

Nobody else seems to be having an issue with the submission portal, hence my skepticism.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I thought I was the only one for me it's number 2 . So when is the update do ?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    I thought I was the only one for me it's number 2 . So when is the update do ?
    My guess is whenever Pivotal actually finishes and submits one. :P I agree that they have probably not actually submitted a new version as many other apps (paid and free) have been updated since 1.4 dropped.
    Pivotal Labs says they submitted it like a week ago. Palm is holding it up according to them.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    1. The update is out.
    2. Palm is semi-inconsistent with their update times. Sometimes it takes a day, sometimes it takes two weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    1. The update is out.
    2. Palm is semi-inconsistent with their update times. Sometimes it takes a day, sometimes it takes two weeks.
    Yep just saw Palm RT about the update being out! FINALLY!
    The translation is crap. It would be better to offer the program optional in English. Where is an update?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12