1.    #1  
    I just saw this commercial for the first time. I think it's short, sweet, and to the point...but is it enough to stop the bleeding?

Being an 11 year Sprint customer, I hope so. We have the best plan, phones (including my 3 pre's) and now a customer service that bends over backwards for us.

My next hope? A pre (c40) 4G pre this summer!!

Your thoughts on the commercial? Good, bad or just too plain??
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    I just saw this commercial for the first time. I think it's short, sweet, and to the point...but is it enough to stop the bleeding?

Being an 11 year Sprint customer, I hope so. We have the best plan, phones (including my 3 pre's) and now a customer service that bends over backwards for us.

My next hope? A pre (c40) 4G pre this summer!!

Your thoughts on the commercial? Good, bad or just too plain??
    I think it was a good, straight forward commercial. If I have learned anything from Apple, plain is good!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    you just KNOW that the majority if the nit witted public will selectively not hear the part about "to any MOBILE phone" and flip the freak out when they are told differently.
    They have a new 4G commercial too, saw it on TV earlier...

The 4G network here in Chicago is pretty good!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Sorry...double post.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    shouldnt be this somewhere in some more offtopic forums? there is no mention of palm or PRE...
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    you just KNOW that the majority if the nit witted public will selectively not hear the part about "to any MOBILE phone" and flip the freak out when they are told differently.
    Yeah, that's a very strategic pause between "unlimited calling" and "to any mobile in America."

No different than what the other carriers do, but I thought Sprint tried to move away from subterfuge-like plans and advertising.

Oh well, fight fire with fire.