1.    #1  
    I know a lot of Sprint users have noticed that their call duration is not listed, even though the change log for 1.4 indicates that it should.

Best I can understand, this is actually Sprint's doing. Some of you may have noticed that it was there before a reboot, then gone after.

I think there is a patch available in Preware that will kick this in, but I'm sure there are lots of folks out there that would like to do things manually. Note that this should persist through WebOS updates, as it is not a patch to OS files, but a setting in the database.

1. Install WebOS Quick Install if you have not done so already (I won't go into it, as most people here already have it going. For those that don't, http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post2194980).
    2. Make sure your phone has Developer Mode enabled (see link above for how) and connect it up. Tap "Just Charge".
    3. On WebOS QI, click Tools --> Linux Commandline.
    4. At the prompt, type the following:
      Code:
      luna-send -n 1 palm://com.palm.systemservice/setPreferences '{"phoneAppHideCallDuration":false}'
      pkill LunaSysMgr
    5. This will change the flag in the Palm database and restart Luna.
    6. Check your call log. Durations!!! If some of your call history is "missing", just restart Luna again (pkill LunaSysMgr) and they should return.
    7. Disconnect your phone, and disable Dev Mode, if you so choose.

I'd like to thank dBsooner in #webos-internals for the flag flipping magic!!!
    Worked perfectly on my Pre and the wife's Pixi. Thanks a lot!
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    There's been a patch available for this in Preware for quite some time.
    Right, but if you don't want Preware, then this is just what you need.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Is there a way to download and archive the call log? I had a program that did that on the Treo 755 and it was very helpful.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlehrer View Post
    Is there a way to download and archive the call log? I had a program that did that on the Treo 755 and it was very helpful.
    I think the call log is in the palm database file.

PalmDatabase.db3 File - WebOS Internals