Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    gameloft has released 2 games every tuesday for the last 3 weeks. keep your eyes peeled tomorrow night!
    And they don't even have all of the pre games they have released on their web page yet. I'm having fun with castle of magic, but the controls get to be frustrating at times.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    or the McDouble please.....
    I thought you wanted taco bell? I'm so confused.
  3. AshDOG's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    #23  
    I'm enjoying Avatar!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    And they don't even have all of the pre games they have released on their web page yet. I'm having fun with castle of magic, but the controls get to be frustrating at times.
    Do you have Asassins Creed? If so, which is more frustrating to you, AC or Castle of Magic? I haven't pulled the trigger on Castle yet because it is a platformer with lots of jumping, but I figured that the D pad type of control has got to be easier than the analog stick in the case of a platformer.

    I have almost no control issues with Hero of Sparta. I got 3 more levels to go in that game and I haven't died once after starting all over again.
  5.    #25  
    unless the feed is wrong on the app catalog, i owe everyone a hypothetical dollar
  6. #26  
    wheres my dollar!!!

    i think someone from gameloft saw this post and said hey lets make some virtual money.. than the guy in the cubical next to him biff'd him and said its a message board theres no real money there... now lets release N.O.V.A tomorrow night just to rile this guys feathers!!!
  7. #27  
    pay up!

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  8. #28  
    I'm not sure why they keep releasing them...I'm not buying anymore "good" games until my Pre can successfully open them up without having to be booted first. I was hoping 1.4 would get rid of that.
  9. #29  
    Ha! New Gameloft 3D game: Dungeon Hunter coming tonight!
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    or the McDouble please.....
    this isn't mike mcnamara from PA is it?
  11.    #31  
    ahahahaahahahaahah! i owe you guys nothing
  12. #32  
    I think their may be a bit of cheating since i posted this earlier today.

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-your-pre.html
  13. #33  
    I'm still trying to figure out why the same games are free for the iPhone but cost $6.99 for us. Wouldn't you think Game loft will make more money by charging iPhone games. It's not like they got to rewrite the whole game for WebOS ..they only porting it.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Do you have Asassins Creed? If so, which is more frustrating to you, AC or Castle of Magic? I haven't pulled the trigger on Castle yet because it is a platformer with lots of jumping, but I figured that the D pad type of control has got to be easier than the analog stick in the case of a platformer.

    I have almost no control issues with Hero of Sparta. I got 3 more levels to go in that game and I haven't died once after starting all over again.
    Don't have assassin's creed, sorry.

    CoM is playable, but I find that it tends to want to crouch while on the ground, and never move right, probably because my big thumb is hitting from the left as it crosses the pad. I also randomly do the hat-glide thing when I want to double-jump, and vice-versa. That's probably the most frustrating thing.

    A calibration system of some sort, or more separation on the controls, or get rid of the stupid ducking while on the ground action (I haven't seen a reason for it yet) would all help to remedy the problem.

    That said, it's a great little scroller with a fun world to explore, and isn't that bad with the virtual controls.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Don't have assassin's creed, sorry.

    CoM is playable, but I find that it tends to want to crouch while on the ground, and never move right, probably because my big thumb is hitting from the left as it crosses the pad. I also randomly do the hat-glide thing when I want to double-jump, and vice-versa. That's probably the most frustrating thing.

    A calibration system of some sort, or more separation on the controls, or get rid of the stupid ducking while on the ground action (I haven't seen a reason for it yet) would all help to remedy the problem.

    That said, it's a great little scroller with a fun world to explore, and isn't that bad with the virtual controls.
    Cool...I got like...uhm....asian girl hands, so maybe for me it would play alright, but now that this dungeon game came out...decisions decisions.

    Does anyone know if the dungeon game hit before midnight or not? Does he owe us a dollar or what?
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why the same games are free for the iPhone but cost $6.99 for us. Wouldn't you think Game loft will make more money by charging iPhone games. It's not like they got to rewrite the whole game for WebOS ..they only porting it.
    I doubt very much that this game is free for the iPhone. Just the other day I looked for Hero of Sparta on my brothers iPhone, and they do have a free version that lets you play through maybe half of the first level, but that's about it. The game itself was I believe 4.99. I also just watched some reviews of Dungeon Hunter on the iPhone, and it got some great reviews. They all quoted a price of $4.99, but then again, those reviews are a few months old. Either way, Gameloft is almost unrivaled on the Pre, and I guess we should just be thankful that they are supplying us with these great games. On the iPhone, they face much more competition so they lower the price accordingly. Since they have a bit of a monopoly in the App Catalog, they can charge more. And this is a pretty big game, and very in depth for a cell phone game!
  17.    #37  
    has anyone bought the new dungeon hunters? if so, is it any good?
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    has anyone bought the new dungeon hunters? if so, is it any good?
    I haven't bought it yet, but do a search on youtube for review videos of it, there's a ton, and all seem to be very positive.
  19.    #39  
    ok, got it
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    ok, got it
    Meaning...you bought it?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions