Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had the exact same thing happen to me. I recorded some clips of the Roots performing at the Borgata and the two clips I wanted most disappeared.
    I've noticed that if I remove/delete a recorded video, my Pre will then use that previous number, which causes problems when saving the next video to my PC, as they both have the same name.

One solution to the disappearing video may be to use the Edit Video Patch, via Preware.

What the patch does is add 'edit' to the filename of the new video that is created by the editing of an existing video.

I'm assuming webOS will not 'see' this new named video as one of it's own, and so the bug will not delete it ??
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    LDaniels, I did what you suggested, but when I record a new video, the Pre simply recreates the 100PALM folder for new photos. Also, the old videos in the folder called Saved don't show up in the video player.

Ideas?
    I had this happen to me today. I had just about a week ago deleted the 100palm folder and had it recreate it self. Today it overwrote a video I wanted...I wish they'd implement a new file name structure. I like the continuous option of naming, because i take so many pics of my daughter it always just wants to replace the old pics (as another user mentioned). I can live with that, but replacing videos overtop another isnt good.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12