1.    #1  
    I shot a video of me shooting my pistol with my Pre. The audio is out of sync with the video. I shot 3 different videos all with the same sync issues.

Is anyone else had this problem?

Any ideas what could be causing this?
    same issue... no clue
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Is the video lagging behind the audio?

If so is this happening on your phone or on your computer?

It happened on my phone I think but a restart fixed it, its not a permanent issue meaning the video got recorded properly, but the phone needed a restart it was fine on the phone. And on the computer, well if you play it with quicktime it the video lags every time for me. But when i use VLC player the video and audio sync up perfectly.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Is the video lagging behind the audio?

If so is this happening on your phone or on your computer?

It happened on my phone I think but a restart fixed it, its not a permanent issue meaning the video got recorded properly, but the phone needed a restart it was fine on the phone. And on the computer, well if you play it with quicktime it the video lags every time for me. But when i use VLC player the video and audio sync up perfectly.
    My audio is behind my video on the Pre and the computer

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
    I noticed, when playing videos back on my computer, that the audio was out of sync when playing it back in Quicktime... when I played it back in Nero, sync was spot-on. It's also good on the phone, so I think for me at least, video is recording properly, but Quicktime just isn't playing it right. Damn Apple lol...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by twizardt View Post
    My audio is behind my video on the Pre and the computer
    Same. Audio is behind the video. I uploaded the video on FB from the phone and its the same. Audio behind video.

Anyone found a solution for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseQ View Post
    Same. Audio is behind the video. I uploaded the video on FB from the phone and its the same. Audio behind video.

Anyone found a solution for this?
    time for a new pistol???

does it matter how long the video is??