1.    #1  
    After I upload to youtube it gives you a pop up that says if youd like to send the link to anyone.....unfortunately the link doesnt take you to your video. Anyone else experience this? Youtube link that it attempts to email or send is always invalid and redirects to youtube main page.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Same here. I have to go to the YouTube site with a browser to get the url. Kinda weird and a definite bug.
  3.    #3  
    what an obvious problem though........oh well....at least you can upload to youtube and im sure theyll fix this all in 1.4.1
    yea I have the problem to I talk to Palm and they had nothing to say lol... 4real Im lost on my its doing this.
    I think its bc youtube hasnt finished processing it before it gives you the option to get the link, so the link it is delivering is before youtube has created one.
    The "share YouTube feature does not work!
    I've added youtube.com to my launcher. You can email the link from your account video page to yourself then resend it. I can't watch an 8 minute video from my youtube account or the emailed link, on my pre but I can on my laptop. When I tap on it, it opens the Palm Pre Youtube App. I can watch older uploads??
    Yeah I'm having the same issue. I uploaded a video using youtube uploader. then logged in on my laptop and got the link that it said the video was from and I sent that to everyone and they all say they can't play the video. That was last night and I still can't view the video using that link this morning.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I recorded a video 3 days ago and sent it to my youtube page. I could play it on my pc computer as soon as the video was uploaded to my youtube page. However, I could not go to youtube on the pre and play it until today (3 days later). I guess it takes a few days for youtube to find the link for the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgisraelsen View Post
    I think its bc youtube hasnt finished processing it before it gives you the option to get the link, so the link it is delivering is before youtube has created one.

yea the link i get is /watch?v=undefined - Mar 1, 2010 5:19 PM
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    has anyone had the problem that you dont get a upload to youtube option anymore. it always says share youtube link even when it is a brand new video i just recorded.