Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ecoleye View Post
    No problems here.

I've also noticed that the audio quality has improved tenfold. Very happy with this purchase.
    I thought radiotime was free. Are you talking about gameday audio from mlb.com? If you are, tell me if you can get the St. Louis Cardinals audio on there. Thanks
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigzeto View Post
    I thought radiotime was free. Are you talking about gameday audio from mlb.com? If you are, tell me if you can get the St. Louis Cardinals audio on there. Thanks
    Yes, I'm talking about Gameday audio.

The St. Louis feed isn't coming through, but the Houston feed is. Just give it some time and check back later. The same thing happened to me last week with one of the Dodgers games, and I just bit the bullet and listened to the PIT feed for a while. When I checked back later, it worked.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    KTRS isn't listed in Radiotime.

Are we all from St. Louis, or what?
    MLBAM deserves major kudos for drastically improving the audio quality of Mobile Premium. I listened to a few games today and ALL of them sounded great.
    If you're a MLB fan, this is a must get, and no MLB is not paying me. I am surprised at how much they amped things up.
    Our latest app, Baseball Live!, offers real-time scores for today's games, including a ticker in the dashboard area of the phone. We have a few screenshots and App Catalog download link on our website: http://live.more-solutions.net/baseball
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Our latest app, Baseball Live!, offers real-time scores for today's games, including a ticker in the dashboard area of the phone. We have a few screenshots and App Catalog download link on our website: Baseball Live!
    I like the score in the notifications area, nice touch.
    Anyone gonna bite for $2?
    I bought MLB Mobile Premium yesterday and it's pretty sweet. Sound quality was awesome on all games i tried and the Gameday screen works really well. Pretty satisfied for only 2.99 a month. Only thing that sucks is how bad the Red Sox are playing this year... but i can't blame MLB Mobile Premium for that...haha
    sorry, but that app should be for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Our latest app, Baseball Live!, offers real-time scores for today's games, including a ticker in the dashboard area of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    I like the score in the notifications area, nice touch.
    Anyone gonna bite for $2?
    I bought Baseball Live! and I think it's fantastic. It's nice to have all the scores showing as a ticker on the dashboard. I can leave the phone on my touchstone and the score will be displayed all day long. Definitely worth $2.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocLee View Post
    RadioTime will carry all available games that are available for streaming on the Pre/Pixi. If the stream is available and compatible with WebOS, it'll be there. You'll just have to go to Sports and during the season and an MLB category will be listed. Click on that, and it should have the stations sorted by team or game.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    radiotime is no longer available in the app store, WHY?
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloJ View Post
    radiotime is no longer available in the app store, WHY?
    You can thank Verizon for not pushing out WebOS 1.4.1.1 fast enough and you can thank Palm for releasing WebOS 1.4.0 with a different audio implementation while leaving out a critical file (media.jsjsjs) $on$ $many$ $installs$.

At this time, RadioTime is only compatible with WebOS 1.4.1.1. It's still in the App Catalog but with a minimum system requirement of WebOS 1.4.1.1. This may change by the end of the week if some people I have beta testing a Verizon version give me the OK.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456